Guest post by Leo Hohmann
Looking at the big picture, the two things that corrupt ruling elites want to see TERMINATED are the Constitution and God Himself
The U.S. government was never meant to be an all-inclusive entity involved in almost every aspect of our lives, the way it is today. So how did we get to this point and what areas of our lives need to be taken back from the illegitimate claims of government in order for us to be able to say we live in a truly free country?
Watch the brief video below, provided by Hillsdale College, comparing the Founders’ vision of government under a constitutional republic, to the modern version of government under a “democracy” as defined for us by our oligarchal overlords. The transition from a constitutional republic to a so-called “democracy” where all societal narratives are tightly controlled by a ruling elite has happened so gradually that few people are even aware that the transition has taken place, even though it is now almost totally complete.
The video above got me thinking about all the things the U.S government has said it wants to ban, has already banned, or plans to ban but hasn’t told you yet.
Keep in mind that before the government moves to ban a particular item, it will use the corporate mass-media to put out propaganda attacking that item and how it’s bad for the environment or some other liberal cause. Often the item or product we are told we must use in place of the banned item is much worse for the environment.
So, in no particular order, here are 20 things that come to mind that are in various stages of being regulated, restricted or outright banned that the government has no business even being involved in.
- Wood stoves (strictly regulated, some models already banned)
- Gas stoves (federal government openly says it wants to ban)
- Gas generators (federal government wants to ban)
- Gas cars and independent vehicle travel (taxed, phased out, banned and replaced by 2035 with autonomous electric vehicles with a remote kill switch.)
- Air travel (taxed, regulated, soon to be restricted and rationed)
- Gas lawn equipment (government wants to ban)
- Supplements (regulated, government plans to ban)
- Over-the-counter cold meds (banned)
- Berkey carbon filters for clean drinking water (EPA trying to ban)
- Physical cash and coinage (wants to ban, started phasing out during Covid, will gradually be replaced by digital, programmable money with an “on-off switch.” This transition is already happening in some countries and will launch soon in America.)
- Physical ID cards (plastic or paper being replaced by digital and biometric such as facial ID, palm scans or eyeball scans)
- Borders and boundaries between nations (already banned by most Western nations except when convenient to harass and persecute law-abiding citizens).
- National citizenship and national sovereignty (plan is to have global citizens under global governance)
- Genders (it’s all fluid, right?).
- Rainwater capture (already regulated in at least 13 states including California, Oregon, Nevada, Wisconsin, Colorado, Illinois, Georgia, Ohio, Washington, Rhode Island, Utah and Virginia)
- Private well water (already regulated in some states, California plans to meterize private wells and sell your own water back you, the homeowner)
- Removal of water from creeks or streams (regulated, restricted, plan to ban)
- Backyard gardening (registration “encouraged” for future regulation?)
- Firearms (ultra-regulated and restricted, plan is to ban them outright)
- The ability to pro-create and reproduce (Already severely discouraged, the plan is to ban and replace with artificial insemination; designer babies will be grown in labs with DNA features for sale, under government registration, regulation, fees, taxes, etc.)
These are all things that, to one extent or another, in at least some states, are under attack by governments in partnership with big and powerful corporations. And more than half of them are under attack nationwide by the federal government and its corporate partners.
Looking at my list, did you notice a pattern? All of the 20 items have one thing in common — they allow us to live our lives independent of the government. Once the government claims a right to regulate, restrict or ban these items and actions, the powers that be — the oligarchs — know we will become totally dependent on the system for our survival. Food, water, energy, money, healthcare and the freedom of movement will all be 100 percent controlled.
Some hospitals are already requiring patients and visitors to have a face scan before they can be treated or enter and visit their sick loved one. You don’t agree, you don’t get into the hospital.
These face scans are also being done at most international airports across the U.S. You don’t agree, you’re not allowed on board the flight. The same facial recognition systems are also being installed at sports stadiums and other large-venue entertainment complexes.
It won’t be long before a digitized biometric scan of one type or another is required for you to “prove your identity” before being allowed to enter a store or restaurant. That will include grocery stores. They’ll say it’s to protect us. It’s always for our own safety, security and convenience. That’s the way the beast system works.
To the extent that we accept this government-corporate power over these formerly private areas of our lives, we have already been indoctrinated and initiated into the Great Reset (aka New World Order, aka digital prison). I’d say most of us are in training for the new technocracy right now. If we pass the tests, we’ll be stamped and tracked as good little members of the new digital world. We will no longer be part of humanity 1.0, which the oligarchs are phasing out in favor of humanity 2.0. Only transhumans will be allowed in their new utopia. The remaining humans will be left to fend for themselves, and eventually they may be hunted down, but that may be a ways off (I hope).
Is it any wonder that the famed constitutional attorney, John Whitehead, has said that the U.S. Constitution has already been “effectively terminated?”
If you can think of other major examples of how government is intruding into the minutest details of our lives, leave a note in the comments section under this article. Thank you for reading and sharing this article, and for supporting this website during our fall fundraising drive.
LeoHohmann.com needs your help. If we are going to remain on solid footing heading into what promises to be a volatile 2024, this site needs its loyal readers to step up with some support. If you can afford a gift of any size, whether $5 or $500, it all helps keep the articles flowing from my full-time pen. You may send c/o Leo Hohmann, P.O. 291, Newnan, GA 30264, or via credit card here. Thank you.
The post 20 Common Functions of American Life the Government Wants to Regulate, Restrict or Outright Ban appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.